It’s not about how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
- 2 million orphans under 15
- One of the highest child marriage rates in the world with 42% of women married by the age of 18
- 19% of people in Zambia die from malaria, including childrenOver 15 million people in Zambia. Half of them are under the age of 16.
- 7th highest AIDS infection rate in the world.Life expectancy is 52, compared to 78 in the U.S.
- Average child will attend school for only 7 years
- Average unemployment rate of 65%
- Most Zambians must live on less than $1.25/day
- More than 1 in 7 adults is infected with HIV